Silver Arrow Competition
Exclusive to 3rd Lesson Silver Arrow Participants
Competition: After the completion of the Silver Arrow Program
Time: Saturday & Sunday
11:30pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 1:30pm
Registration: Each participant wanting to participate will complete their details on the leaderboard form to sign up for the competition.
- Each participant will get 6 arrows ( 2 x rounds of 3 or 6 arrows in one round) to shoot at the target.
- After shooting the 6 arrows, the participants will be given instructions on how to count their score.
- Each participant must be supervised when they are shooting
- If the arrow bounces off the target the score will still count, it will be judged by the instructor supervising where the arrow landed.
- If the arrow hits the line in between 2 different numbers, the score will be the higher number out of the 2
- Results will be visible to participants through an online link on the website.
- The highest scorer within a designated period will win a prize at the end of the period.
- Competition will commence from 4 January – 30 March 2020. Results will be uploaded from 15 January.