Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre is seeking the services of a qualified and motivated Gymnastics Coach to teach in our Gymnastics Program. The Gymnastics Centre runs a highly successful Gymnastics Club and provides in-centre and out-of-centre coaching to schools and other organisations.
Award casual rate of pay depending on age, qualifications and experience
About the Role
Deliver as part of a team, gymnastic and related services at the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre, Hockey Centre and Sports Halls.
To be Successful in the Role
You will have the following knowledge, skills, experience:
- Experience in outdoor recreation program delivery.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Gymnastics including programming, lesson planning and development pathways.
- Knowledge and understanding of group control and management techniques
- Understanding and experience in risk management as it refers to workplace health and safety, asset security and public safety
- Capacity to acquire and retain Minimum Level 1 Gymnastics qualifications, Senior First Aid and drivers licence.
- Experience in dealing with people to achieve mutually desired outcomes including participating in a diverse team of coaches and instructors.
- Understanding of customer service and capacity to demonstrate excellence.
- Capacity to undertake physical movement including manual handling in a gymnastic centre environment.
How to Apply
- The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check Number, or make a Working With Children Check application either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Commission for Children and Young People. An application fee of $80 applies.
- More information on the Working With Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
- Non-Australian citizens holding a valid visa with entitlements to work in Australia are eligible to apply (supporting documentation required).
Applicants should include the following:
- A covering letter of no more than one page outlining how you meet the requirements - knowledge, skills, experience as per the role description.
- A resume detailing your experience, qualifications, work history and achievements as they relate to the role.
Gymnastics Centre Coordinator
For more information Ph (02) 9714 7600
Email applications to email@example.com