- Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre is a non-smoking venue
- Anyone attempting to use the Archery Centre without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted.
- Any patrons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted into the Archery Centre.
- Instructions given by Archery Centre staff must be followed at all times. Refusal to follow instructions may result in removal from the Centre.
- Acting in a dangerous manner to others may result in removal from the Centre.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the Centre.
- Children under 6 years are not permitted to shoot.
- Children under 15 years must have adult (18 years and over) supervision at all times.
- Anyone participating in archery must be appropriately attired, minimum requirements include covered shoes only and long hair tied back.
- Pets or animals in the Archery Centre must be on a leash.
- Archery Centre staff only are permitted to conduct formal archery coaching sessions.
- All archers undertaking programs at the Archery Centre will be required to complete a safety induction prior to shooting.
- Programs conducted at the Archery Centre have a minimum number of participants, if these numbers are not met participants may be requested to reschedule.
For safety reasons the maximum number of participants in programs conducted by the Archery Centre will not be exceeded.
Conditions of entry are subject to change without notice. Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Refusal to comply with these conditions of entry may result in the removal of the offender from the Centre.