Venue Hire – Conditions of Entry & Use of Facilities
Update: Monday 29 June 2020
Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre & Satellite Sports Facilities
Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre & Satellite Sports Facilities has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemption orders. This plan is a summary document and is underpinned by other risk related processes undertaken by SOPA. The summary document is available for hirers to view.
All Hirers Must
- Provide a COVID-19 Safety Plan or equivalent for review by SOPA.
- Undertake health screening of group participants and related visitors prior to each visit. Any person who is unwell or who has been exposed to known cases within the past 14 days prior to visit is not permitted to enter.
- Consider persons at increase risk of COVID-19 (refer to health.gov.au), if any group participant are at increased risk of COVID-19, seek medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Ensure group participants adhere to the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020.
In the interests of staff and customer safety, booked groups must adhere to the following safety measures:
- Maintain a minimum 1.5 metre distance between others and comply with1 person for every 4 square metres.
- Avoid touching common contact points where possible.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Gloves can be issued to individuals upon request.
- Bring own labelled personal equipment and water bottles and keep within the designated booked space. Shared equipment should be cleaned and sanitised between use and is the responsibility of the hirer.
- All visitors must register participants’ names and contact details upon entry to the venue.
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points.
- Get in, use the designated booked space and exit the venue immediately.Participants are required to arrive ready for the booked activity. At the end of the booked activity collect all belongings and proceed to exit the venue. Avoid use of changerooms where possible and shower at home.
- No close contact, social gathering/meetings and inter-mingling in groups permitted.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Refusal to comply with these conditions of entry may result in removal from the venue and cancellation of bookings.