Update: Monday 25 October 2021
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, user groups and staff is our priority. We continue to follow the Government’s public health orders, recommendations and guidelines in relation to COVID-19 safety.
It is important if you are intending to visit our venue that you are familiar with the measures in place and adhere to the COVID conditions of entry during your visit.
In line with the NSW Government’s Public Health Order, the following rules will apply
- Only fully vaccinated people aged 16 and over and those with medical exemptions will be able to attend.
- Upon entry of venue, proof of COVID vaccination will be required to be presented to staff. If you have a medical exemption, approved documentation will need to be presented.
- On arrival, all customers will be required to QR Code check-in when visiting by either using the Service NSW app or manually lodging your details.
- At all times treat staff and other customers with respect.
- Always keep a minimum 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others.
- The current social distancing restrictions allow for 1 person for every 2 square metres.
- Place belongings minimum 1.5 metres apart.
- Avoid touching common contact points.
- Wash and/or sanitise hands upon entry/exit and before and after using toilet facilities.
- Wash your hands regularly, cover coughs and sneezes and dispose of tissues.
- Stay home if feeling unwell. If symptoms develop onsite leave the venue immediately and follow the COVID-19 testing advice as per NSW Health guidelines.
- Toilets facilities will be available. Showers and changeroom facilities are closed.
- Drink fountains are not in use, bring your own water bottle.
- Bring your own labelled personal equipment and keep within your designated booked space.
- Consider your personal circumstances and whether you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID (refer to health.gov.au). Seek your own medical advice and consider not visiting the venue if possible.
- Entry permitted between 10 mins prior and 15 mins post allocated booking start time.
- Exit the venue no later than 15 mins post allocated booking time.
- Arrive – Train – Leave Policy. You are required to arrive dressed and ready to train. At the end of your training session, collect your belongings and proceed to exit the venue.
- Athletes and coaches only admitted through entry and are to restrict access to booked areas and adhere to directional signage.
Our venue has a COVID-19 Safety Plan, which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Public Health Orders & Amendments.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in delay or cancellation of bookings.
During these challenging times please treat each other with courtesy and respect. Thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and enjoy your visit at Archery Centre.