A Casual Archer is someone in possession of a Centre Safety Induction Card
This card indicates that you have completed Aim for Fun and the Beginner's Program. You will have adequately completed a Safety Induction and demonstrated that you can safely shoot unsupervised, comply with range standards, rules, regulations and Centre Conditions of Entry.
Your Safety Induction Card must be produced at every visit.
Equipment can be hired or you can bring your own recurve, compound or long bow and target arrows. Your equipment will be assessed by staff each visit. Hunting equipment is not permitted for use at the Centre.
Minimum target shooting distance may apply at Centre discretion.
Who is eligible for Casual Archery?
- Archers with a valid Archery Australia membership card (valid proof required).
- Archery Australia members aged 10 - 15 years must complete the Silver Arrow Program and be accompanied each casual visit by a valid paying casual archer.
- Casual archers may use their own long, recurve or compound bow and target arrows which will be assessed by staff each visit or equipment can be hired each session.
- Minimum target shooting distance may apply at Centre discretion.
- No hunting equipment is permitted for use at the Centre.
- Casual Archery sessions are one hour in duration.
- Targets are shared with up to three archers per target lane.
- Bookings are subject to availability.